Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Gilford voters amend town clerk, tax collector plan
Article 26, which would change the one-person town clerk and tax collector position to two part-time positions as a cost-saving measure, had its wording amended.
A reference indicating that a trend of splitting the position into two positions in New Hampshire towns was occurring was deleted, said Scott Dunn, the town administrator.
Voting is on March 12 at the Gilford Youth Center from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Small turnout in Durham, voters back teachers contract and school renovation - 0
- Cryans defeats Kenney, race for selectman in Whitefield - 0
- Richmond voters pass zoning changes - 0
- Glines unseats Miller in Canterbury - 0
- Incumbents retain Hill budget committee seats - 0
- Dummer has a new selectman, backs Kenney council seat - 0
- Dublin votes down drive-throughs - 0
- Shelburne defeats tar sands oil petition article - 0
- Milton residents decide against fire station and several other major items at polls - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'