Home » News » Public Safety
3-car crash in Manchester results in arrest
Jessica Sheridan, 31, of 644 Front St., was driving a Mercury Tracer north on Front Street when police say she drifted left and crossed the center line into oncoming traffic. The car first sideswiped a Ford Explorer heading south on Front Street before colliding head-on with a Mazda 626, also heading south, police said.
The Explorer's driver, Thomas Foley, 58, 10 King St. Extension, Leicester, Mass., was not injured, while the driver of the Mazda, Gregory Stroman, 34, of 18 Country Club Drive, Manchester, complained of minor injuries but refused an ambulance ride to the hospital.
Sheridan suffered moderate facial injuries and was taken by ambulance to a local hospital for medical treatment. Police said she was impaired by her consumption of alcohol and prescription medication, which resulted in the collision.
She was arrested and charged with operating under the influence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police warn of holiday pitfalls - 0
- Halogen lamp causes Somersworth house fire - 0
- Dover enacts emergency parking ban for Friday - 0
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072