Home » News » Public Safety
3-car crash in Manchester results in arrest
Jessica Sheridan, 31, of 644 Front St., was driving a Mercury Tracer north on Front Street when police say she drifted left and crossed the center line into oncoming traffic. The car first sideswiped a Ford Explorer heading south on Front Street before colliding head-on with a Mazda 626, also heading south, police said.
The Explorer's driver, Thomas Foley, 58, 10 King St. Extension, Leicester, Mass., was not injured, while the driver of the Mazda, Gregory Stroman, 34, of 18 Country Club Drive, Manchester, complained of minor injuries but refused an ambulance ride to the hospital.
Sheridan suffered moderate facial injuries and was taken by ambulance to a local hospital for medical treatment. Police said she was impaired by her consumption of alcohol and prescription medication, which resulted in the collision.
She was arrested and charged with operating under the influence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 4
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs