Home » News » Public Safety
3-car crash in Manchester results in arrest
Jessica Sheridan, 31, of 644 Front St., was driving a Mercury Tracer north on Front Street when police say she drifted left and crossed the center line into oncoming traffic. The car first sideswiped a Ford Explorer heading south on Front Street before colliding head-on with a Mazda 626, also heading south, police said.
The Explorer's driver, Thomas Foley, 58, 10 King St. Extension, Leicester, Mass., was not injured, while the driver of the Mazda, Gregory Stroman, 34, of 18 Country Club Drive, Manchester, complained of minor injuries but refused an ambulance ride to the hospital.
Sheridan suffered moderate facial injuries and was taken by ambulance to a local hospital for medical treatment. Police said she was impaired by her consumption of alcohol and prescription medication, which resulted in the collision.
She was arrested and charged with operating under the influence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Derry council defends officials' purchases
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands