Home » News » Public Safety
3-car crash in Manchester results in arrest
Jessica Sheridan, 31, of 644 Front St., was driving a Mercury Tracer north on Front Street when police say she drifted left and crossed the center line into oncoming traffic. The car first sideswiped a Ford Explorer heading south on Front Street before colliding head-on with a Mazda 626, also heading south, police said.
The Explorer's driver, Thomas Foley, 58, 10 King St. Extension, Leicester, Mass., was not injured, while the driver of the Mazda, Gregory Stroman, 34, of 18 Country Club Drive, Manchester, complained of minor injuries but refused an ambulance ride to the hospital.
Sheridan suffered moderate facial injuries and was taken by ambulance to a local hospital for medical treatment. Police said she was impaired by her consumption of alcohol and prescription medication, which resulted in the collision.
She was arrested and charged with operating under the influence.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Man pulled from Barnstead pickup truck wreck with serious head injury - 0
- Fish and Game says Gilford bear shooting was proper - 3
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 7
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Mont Vernon murder mastermind drops appeal, citing 'personal and moral' reasons - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents