Home » News » Public Safety
3-car crash in Manchester results in arrest
Jessica Sheridan, 31, of 644 Front St., was driving a Mercury Tracer north on Front Street when police say she drifted left and crossed the center line into oncoming traffic. The car first sideswiped a Ford Explorer heading south on Front Street before colliding head-on with a Mazda 626, also heading south, police said.
The Explorer's driver, Thomas Foley, 58, 10 King St. Extension, Leicester, Mass., was not injured, while the driver of the Mazda, Gregory Stroman, 34, of 18 Country Club Drive, Manchester, complained of minor injuries but refused an ambulance ride to the hospital.
Sheridan suffered moderate facial injuries and was taken by ambulance to a local hospital for medical treatment. Police said she was impaired by her consumption of alcohol and prescription medication, which resulted in the collision.
She was arrested and charged with operating under the influence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Cause of $1.4 million house fire in Plainfield remains unknown - 0
- Injured dirt bike rider in ICU - 0
- Woman who jumped in front of Amtrak train identified - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Franklin convenience store damaged by fire - 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Body of woman found under Claremont bridge - 0
- Woman sentenced to a year in jail for crash - 0
- New tech course open to students in Londonderry - 0
- UPDATED: Nashua man accused of beating girlfriend - 0
- Developer granted permit for wind tower in Alexandria - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces charge of simple assault against son’s mother - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Bedford, Concord deadlock - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Central shows title mettle - 0
- Dave D'onofrio Patriots Notebook: Don't expect Patriots to fix this - 0
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan
By the horn: Feds owe NH man an explanation