Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Windham decides on some events, waits and watches on others
In a written statement, Haas said the event has gotten so popular over the years, there's often been a line going out the door to reserve tickets- that might prove a safety concern once the storm hits, she said.
Haas said the tickets would be now be sold on Feb. 16, with ticket sales for the Sunday, March 10 dance will run from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and sales for the Friday, March 15 dance will from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
A decision on whether or not to postpone Windham's two deliberative sessions at Windham High School will likely be made tomorrow morning, town officials said.
As it stands now, Windham's School Deliberative Session is scheduled to take place Friday evening at 7 p.m.: the Town Deliberative Session is Saturday morning at 9 a.m.
Under state RSA 40:4, communities may delay a deliberative session up to 72 hours at the discretion of the meeting moderator.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 12
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 5
- Lives not lost: As long as we remember - 0
- Slammed: A Seabrook officer indicted - 9
- Abuse in school: A city teacher and a late report - 2
- Computerized firearms: Holder's bad gun idea - 3
- Republican diversity: NH welcomes political ideas - 8
- Reams vs. Foster: A power grab struck down - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester