Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Windham decides on some events, waits and watches on others
In a written statement, Haas said the event has gotten so popular over the years, there's often been a line going out the door to reserve tickets- that might prove a safety concern once the storm hits, she said.
Haas said the tickets would be now be sold on Feb. 16, with ticket sales for the Sunday, March 10 dance will run from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and sales for the Friday, March 15 dance will from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
A decision on whether or not to postpone Windham's two deliberative sessions at Windham High School will likely be made tomorrow morning, town officials said.
As it stands now, Windham's School Deliberative Session is scheduled to take place Friday evening at 7 p.m.: the Town Deliberative Session is Saturday morning at 9 a.m.
Under state RSA 40:4, communities may delay a deliberative session up to 72 hours at the discretion of the meeting moderator.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry councilors critical of town’s economic development website - 0
- Candia teen faces more counts in connection with burglary - 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
High School Volleyball results
Bruins shut out Wings
Lake Winnipesaukee ice-out expected today
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing