Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Windham decides on some events, waits and watches on others
In a written statement, Haas said the event has gotten so popular over the years, there's often been a line going out the door to reserve tickets- that might prove a safety concern once the storm hits, she said.
Haas said the tickets would be now be sold on Feb. 16, with ticket sales for the Sunday, March 10 dance will run from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and sales for the Friday, March 15 dance will from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
A decision on whether or not to postpone Windham's two deliberative sessions at Windham High School will likely be made tomorrow morning, town officials said.
As it stands now, Windham's School Deliberative Session is scheduled to take place Friday evening at 7 p.m.: the Town Deliberative Session is Saturday morning at 9 a.m.
Under state RSA 40:4, communities may delay a deliberative session up to 72 hours at the discretion of the meeting moderator.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conway Voters Approve Budgets, Defeat Caps - 0
- Newport deliberative session deals with town salary, benefit increases - 0
- Peterborough deliberative session tonight talks money - 0
- Conway votes Tuesday on tax cap - 0
- Hooksett voters support town engineer, police contract - 0
- Budget, town engineer likely hot topics in Hooksett - 0
- Merrimack school budget committee's fate in voters' hands - 0
- Bow selectmen seek options after voters reject proposals to repair police, fire stations - 0
- Hollis voters reject school proposal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start