Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Windham decides on some events, waits and watches on others
In a written statement, Haas said the event has gotten so popular over the years, there's often been a line going out the door to reserve tickets- that might prove a safety concern once the storm hits, she said.
Haas said the tickets would be now be sold on Feb. 16, with ticket sales for the Sunday, March 10 dance will run from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and sales for the Friday, March 15 dance will from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
A decision on whether or not to postpone Windham's two deliberative sessions at Windham High School will likely be made tomorrow morning, town officials said.
As it stands now, Windham's School Deliberative Session is scheduled to take place Friday evening at 7 p.m.: the Town Deliberative Session is Saturday morning at 9 a.m.
Under state RSA 40:4, communities may delay a deliberative session up to 72 hours at the discretion of the meeting moderator.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sanbornton voters add money back into budget - 0
- Sanbornton voters say no to SB 2 - 0
- Old building, new roads on Peterborough warrant - 0
- Sanbornton to vote again on SB2 - 0
- Employee pay, dump trucks key Sanbornton warrant - 0
- Proposed New London budget shows 3 percent increase - 0
- Conway voters ok school budget, but reject teacher's contract - 0
- Ortega, Barnes reelected to Merrimack School Board - 0
- Merrimack polls open today - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bruins eliminate Rangers to force conference final showdown with Pittsburgh - 0
- Franklin Pierce opens D-II World Series with win - 0
- Red Sox rally in eighth inning to clip Cleveland - 0
- NH's Locke wins again for Pirates; now 5-1 on year - 0
- No one injured in Manchester police cruiser crash - 0
- Animal Rescue League names Volunteer of Year - 0
- NH Business People: State Motors receives top dealer honor - 0
- Exeter company launches refrigerated dog food line - 0
- Gorham mill's new CEO aims for niche market - 0
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
Memorial Day services, events around NH