Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Windham decides on some events, waits and watches on others
In a written statement, Haas said the event has gotten so popular over the years, there's often been a line going out the door to reserve tickets- that might prove a safety concern once the storm hits, she said.
Haas said the tickets would be now be sold on Feb. 16, with ticket sales for the Sunday, March 10 dance will run from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and sales for the Friday, March 15 dance will from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
A decision on whether or not to postpone Windham's two deliberative sessions at Windham High School will likely be made tomorrow morning, town officials said.
As it stands now, Windham's School Deliberative Session is scheduled to take place Friday evening at 7 p.m.: the Town Deliberative Session is Saturday morning at 9 a.m.
Under state RSA 40:4, communities may delay a deliberative session up to 72 hours at the discretion of the meeting moderator.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Person found dead in Manchester alley - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection