Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Salem's Liberty Utilities prepares for storm
The company has already initiated an emergency readiness plan in anticipation of Nemo, spokeswoman Deb Daigle said.
Liberty Utilities provides electrical services to 43,000 Granite State customers in the communities of Acworth, Alstead, Bath, Canaan, Charlestown, Cornish, Derry, Enfield, Grafton, Hanover, Lebanon, Lyme, Marlow, Monroe, Orange, Pelham, Plainfield, Salem, Surry, Walpole and Windham, according to Daigle.
Team members will be in place early Friday and ready to respond as soon as conditions are safe. "We have approximately 35 crews ready to go including line workers and tree clearing crews," according to Del Vecchio. "They are being deployed to our Salem, Lebanon and Charlestown service areas for quick response."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Person found dead in Manchester alley - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection