Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Salem's Liberty Utilities prepares for storm
The company has already initiated an emergency readiness plan in anticipation of Nemo, spokeswoman Deb Daigle said.
Liberty Utilities provides electrical services to 43,000 Granite State customers in the communities of Acworth, Alstead, Bath, Canaan, Charlestown, Cornish, Derry, Enfield, Grafton, Hanover, Lebanon, Lyme, Marlow, Monroe, Orange, Pelham, Plainfield, Salem, Surry, Walpole and Windham, according to Daigle.
Team members will be in place early Friday and ready to respond as soon as conditions are safe. "We have approximately 35 crews ready to go including line workers and tree clearing crews," according to Del Vecchio. "They are being deployed to our Salem, Lebanon and Charlestown service areas for quick response."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children