Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Salem's Liberty Utilities prepares for storm
The company has already initiated an emergency readiness plan in anticipation of Nemo, spokeswoman Deb Daigle said.
Liberty Utilities provides electrical services to 43,000 Granite State customers in the communities of Acworth, Alstead, Bath, Canaan, Charlestown, Cornish, Derry, Enfield, Grafton, Hanover, Lebanon, Lyme, Marlow, Monroe, Orange, Pelham, Plainfield, Salem, Surry, Walpole and Windham, according to Daigle.
Team members will be in place early Friday and ready to respond as soon as conditions are safe. "We have approximately 35 crews ready to go including line workers and tree clearing crews," according to Del Vecchio. "They are being deployed to our Salem, Lebanon and Charlestown service areas for quick response."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 5
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire