Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Salem's Liberty Utilities prepares for storm
The company has already initiated an emergency readiness plan in anticipation of Nemo, spokeswoman Deb Daigle said.
Liberty Utilities provides electrical services to 43,000 Granite State customers in the communities of Acworth, Alstead, Bath, Canaan, Charlestown, Cornish, Derry, Enfield, Grafton, Hanover, Lebanon, Lyme, Marlow, Monroe, Orange, Pelham, Plainfield, Salem, Surry, Walpole and Windham, according to Daigle.
Team members will be in place early Friday and ready to respond as soon as conditions are safe. "We have approximately 35 crews ready to go including line workers and tree clearing crews," according to Del Vecchio. "They are being deployed to our Salem, Lebanon and Charlestown service areas for quick response."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help