Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Salem's Liberty Utilities prepares for storm
The company has already initiated an emergency readiness plan in anticipation of Nemo, spokeswoman Deb Daigle said.
Liberty Utilities provides electrical services to 43,000 Granite State customers in the communities of Acworth, Alstead, Bath, Canaan, Charlestown, Cornish, Derry, Enfield, Grafton, Hanover, Lebanon, Lyme, Marlow, Monroe, Orange, Pelham, Plainfield, Salem, Surry, Walpole and Windham, according to Daigle.
Team members will be in place early Friday and ready to respond as soon as conditions are safe. "We have approximately 35 crews ready to go including line workers and tree clearing crews," according to Del Vecchio. "They are being deployed to our Salem, Lebanon and Charlestown service areas for quick response."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
- Argentina tops Netherlands in shootout to reach final - 0
- Uehara named to AL all-star team - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax