Auburn man killed in crash; police say likely not storm-related
The man was driving southbound on the Route 28 bypass between Spofford Road and Rattlesnake Hill Road in Auburn when his car left the roadway and struck a tree.
"It doesn't look like speed or alcohol were factors," said Sergeant Chip Chabot. "It might be an underlying medical issue that we have to look at."
Chabot noted that on his way to the scene of accident, the roadways were "clear and unobstructed."
The man's parents have been notified of his passing. His name has not been released.
A stretch of the Route 28 Bypass approaching the accident was shut down just before 1 p.m. Police reopened the road around 3 p.m.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett school board members grapple with district’s future - 0
- Dodgeball returns to Windham schools - 0
- How Rosaly’s garden grew into organic Peterborough farm - 0
- Bedford maintains highest credit rating from Moody’s - 0
- Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28 - 0
- Dan Brown and Joe Stevens Join Prescott Park Arts Festival's Summer Movie Series - 0
- Loeb School Offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samples from the world of Pinot Noir - 0
- Moose Hunt Lottery Drawing Is Friday, June 21, 2013 - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time