Auburn man killed in crash; police say likely not storm-related
The man was driving southbound on the Route 28 bypass between Spofford Road and Rattlesnake Hill Road in Auburn when his car left the roadway and struck a tree.
"It doesn't look like speed or alcohol were factors," said Sergeant Chip Chabot. "It might be an underlying medical issue that we have to look at."
Chabot noted that on his way to the scene of accident, the roadways were "clear and unobstructed."
The man's parents have been notified of his passing. His name has not been released.
A stretch of the Route 28 Bypass approaching the accident was shut down just before 1 p.m. Police reopened the road around 3 p.m.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH