Auburn man killed in crash; police say likely not storm-related
The man was driving southbound on the Route 28 bypass between Spofford Road and Rattlesnake Hill Road in Auburn when his car left the roadway and struck a tree.
"It doesn't look like speed or alcohol were factors," said Sergeant Chip Chabot. "It might be an underlying medical issue that we have to look at."
Chabot noted that on his way to the scene of accident, the roadways were "clear and unobstructed."
The man's parents have been notified of his passing. His name has not been released.
A stretch of the Route 28 Bypass approaching the accident was shut down just before 1 p.m. Police reopened the road around 3 p.m.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem seniors make a mind-body connection - 0
- Epping man’s hope for working van realized - 0
- Plymouth man relates growing up in the home — the Sullivan County Home - 0
- NH moose lottery to be held Friday - 0
- Granite Staters lend a hand to Oklahoma tornado victims - 0
- Hooksett Garden Club takes on bigger challenges - 0
- Grand opening for historic Peterborough community pool - 0
- Despite rain, riders turn out in strong numbers for Bike Week - 0
- Loeb School offers cartooning for kids workshop next month - 0
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Salem seniors make a mind-body connection
NH moose lottery to be held Friday
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage