Auburn man killed in crash; police say likely not storm-related
The man was driving southbound on the Route 28 bypass between Spofford Road and Rattlesnake Hill Road in Auburn when his car left the roadway and struck a tree.
"It doesn't look like speed or alcohol were factors," said Sergeant Chip Chabot. "It might be an underlying medical issue that we have to look at."
Chabot noted that on his way to the scene of accident, the roadways were "clear and unobstructed."
The man's parents have been notified of his passing. His name has not been released.
A stretch of the Route 28 Bypass approaching the accident was shut down just before 1 p.m. Police reopened the road around 3 p.m.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target