Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
YouTube video leads to charges for Merrimack family
Merrimack police said they received an anonymous tip on Wednesday that Michael Gagnon, 42, Karen Gagnon, 44, and their son Andrew Lemieux, 24, all of Unit 524 at the Residence Inn in Merrimack, had posted a Youtube video with the missing file at the family's previous home at 52 Naticook Road in Merrimack, which has been empty since a fire rendered the dwelling uninhabitable in 2009.
Merrimack police said the Gagnon's and their son make admissions on the "You Tube" video that the file they are seen displaying is a court file that was the property of the Hillsborough County Superior Court, which they removed from the courthouse on Spring Street in Nashua.
Karen Gagnon, Michael Gagnon, and Andrew Lemieux were each arrested and charged with receiving stolen property. Police recovered the original probate court file from the Gagnon's room shortly after they were arrested.
All three have been released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and are due back in the 9th Circuit Court in Merrimack on February 26 at 8 a.m. for arraignment on the misdemeanor charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 5
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424