May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
YouTube video leads to charges for Merrimack family
Merrimack police said they received an anonymous tip on Wednesday that Michael Gagnon, 42, Karen Gagnon, 44, and their son Andrew Lemieux, 24, all of Unit 524 at the Residence Inn in Merrimack, had posted a Youtube video with the missing file at the family's previous home at 52 Naticook Road in Merrimack, which has been empty since a fire rendered the dwelling uninhabitable in 2009.
Merrimack police said the Gagnon's and their son make admissions on the "You Tube" video that the file they are seen displaying is a court file that was the property of the Hillsborough County Superior Court, which they removed from the courthouse on Spring Street in Nashua.
Karen Gagnon, Michael Gagnon, and Andrew Lemieux were each arrested and charged with receiving stolen property. Police recovered the original probate court file from the Gagnon's room shortly after they were arrested.
All three have been released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and are due back in the 9th Circuit Court in Merrimack on February 26 at 8 a.m. for arraignment on the misdemeanor charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 3
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424