Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
YouTube video leads to charges for Merrimack family
Merrimack police said they received an anonymous tip on Wednesday that Michael Gagnon, 42, Karen Gagnon, 44, and their son Andrew Lemieux, 24, all of Unit 524 at the Residence Inn in Merrimack, had posted a Youtube video with the missing file at the family's previous home at 52 Naticook Road in Merrimack, which has been empty since a fire rendered the dwelling uninhabitable in 2009.
Merrimack police said the Gagnon's and their son make admissions on the "You Tube" video that the file they are seen displaying is a court file that was the property of the Hillsborough County Superior Court, which they removed from the courthouse on Spring Street in Nashua.
Karen Gagnon, Michael Gagnon, and Andrew Lemieux were each arrested and charged with receiving stolen property. Police recovered the original probate court file from the Gagnon's room shortly after they were arrested.
All three have been released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and are due back in the 9th Circuit Court in Merrimack on February 26 at 8 a.m. for arraignment on the misdemeanor charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Ice storm threatens the region
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424