June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
YouTube video leads to charges for Merrimack family
Merrimack police said they received an anonymous tip on Wednesday that Michael Gagnon, 42, Karen Gagnon, 44, and their son Andrew Lemieux, 24, all of Unit 524 at the Residence Inn in Merrimack, had posted a Youtube video with the missing file at the family's previous home at 52 Naticook Road in Merrimack, which has been empty since a fire rendered the dwelling uninhabitable in 2009.
Merrimack police said the Gagnon's and their son make admissions on the "You Tube" video that the file they are seen displaying is a court file that was the property of the Hillsborough County Superior Court, which they removed from the courthouse on Spring Street in Nashua.
Karen Gagnon, Michael Gagnon, and Andrew Lemieux were each arrested and charged with receiving stolen property. Police recovered the original probate court file from the Gagnon's room shortly after they were arrested.
All three have been released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and are due back in the 9th Circuit Court in Merrimack on February 26 at 8 a.m. for arraignment on the misdemeanor charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 0
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424