May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
YouTube video leads to charges for Merrimack family
Merrimack police said they received an anonymous tip on Wednesday that Michael Gagnon, 42, Karen Gagnon, 44, and their son Andrew Lemieux, 24, all of Unit 524 at the Residence Inn in Merrimack, had posted a Youtube video with the missing file at the family's previous home at 52 Naticook Road in Merrimack, which has been empty since a fire rendered the dwelling uninhabitable in 2009.
Merrimack police said the Gagnon's and their son make admissions on the "You Tube" video that the file they are seen displaying is a court file that was the property of the Hillsborough County Superior Court, which they removed from the courthouse on Spring Street in Nashua.
Karen Gagnon, Michael Gagnon, and Andrew Lemieux were each arrested and charged with receiving stolen property. Police recovered the original probate court file from the Gagnon's room shortly after they were arrested.
All three have been released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and are due back in the 9th Circuit Court in Merrimack on February 26 at 8 a.m. for arraignment on the misdemeanor charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
State puts out call for foster parents
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424