Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Windham deliberative session postponed
The School Deliberative Session originally scheduled to take place Friday evening has been moved to this Saturday evening, Feb. 9 at 7 p.m.
This Saturday morning's Town Deliberative Session has been moved to this Monday evening, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
Both meetings will take place at Windham High School.
Contacted by phone, Dunn said there's still a very slight chance Saturday evening's School Deliberative Session could be postponed again, though that option is considered an absolute last resort.
"Based on the forecasts I'm hearing now, we should be fine with Saturday night," she said.
More updates will be posted on the town website as they become available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus