Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Windham deliberative session postponed
The School Deliberative Session originally scheduled to take place Friday evening has been moved to this Saturday evening, Feb. 9 at 7 p.m.
This Saturday morning's Town Deliberative Session has been moved to this Monday evening, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
Both meetings will take place at Windham High School.
Contacted by phone, Dunn said there's still a very slight chance Saturday evening's School Deliberative Session could be postponed again, though that option is considered an absolute last resort.
"Based on the forecasts I'm hearing now, we should be fine with Saturday night," she said.
More updates will be posted on the town website as they become available.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- George Will: The benefits of prudence - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Paul and Cruz vie to become Reagan's heir - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Liberal education policies hurt minorities - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: Yes, our paltry rainy day fund is a really big deal - 3
- Rep. Terie Norelli: New Hampshire workers deserve higher minimum wages - 2
- Les Bernal: Why don’t casino advocates and executives patronize casinos? - 5
- David Harsanyi: Do most Americans agree with Demsocrats? - 3
- Sam Cohen: ‘No compromise’ gun groups shoot themselves in the foot - 12
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown’s prospects for a U.S. Senate win are poor - 18
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal