Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Windham deliberative session postponed
The School Deliberative Session originally scheduled to take place Friday evening has been moved to this Saturday evening, Feb. 9 at 7 p.m.
This Saturday morning's Town Deliberative Session has been moved to this Monday evening, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
Both meetings will take place at Windham High School.
Contacted by phone, Dunn said there's still a very slight chance Saturday evening's School Deliberative Session could be postponed again, though that option is considered an absolute last resort.
"Based on the forecasts I'm hearing now, we should be fine with Saturday night," she said.
More updates will be posted on the town website as they become available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester sanitation workers save ferret from trash barrel - 0
- Rabid cat found, shot in Hillsborough - 0
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- This week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Wounded during Gilford chicken coop raid, bear is euthanized - 3
- Epping dump cats left on their own - 47
- This Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Animal rights group finds butterfly release at kindness rally kind of cruel - 10
- Bald eagle family takes up residence in Manchester - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands