Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Windham deliberative session postponed
The School Deliberative Session originally scheduled to take place Friday evening has been moved to this Saturday evening, Feb. 9 at 7 p.m.
This Saturday morning's Town Deliberative Session has been moved to this Monday evening, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
Both meetings will take place at Windham High School.
Contacted by phone, Dunn said there's still a very slight chance Saturday evening's School Deliberative Session could be postponed again, though that option is considered an absolute last resort.
"Based on the forecasts I'm hearing now, we should be fine with Saturday night," she said.
More updates will be posted on the town website as they become available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Data overreach Are programs really justified? The weak case for PRISM. - 11
- A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely - 8
- Border security? Maybe, some day, perhaps. Or not - 34
- Priority profs: University system tops HHS - 5
- Recognizing father: Not PC, but still OK - 1
- Closing Hanover St.: Not a 'free market' move - 6
- Step into the past: Discover old NH this weekend - 0
- Racial harmony: On preferences, it exists - 8
- School accountability: It is up to the parents - 12
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Salem seniors make a mind-body connection
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage