Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Monarchs move 'Pink in the Rink' game to Tuesday
Ian Clark's On Hockey: Bruins' Hamilton acts like a veteran
The game against the Providence Bruins will now take place at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Verizon Wireless Arena.
"In the interest of safety for our fans, players, building personnel, staff, city safety personnel and the Providence Bruins, we have decided to reschedule now to give all involved enough time to plan accordingly," said Monarchs president Darren Abbott in a press release. "Although we have moved this event to Tuesday night, Pink In The Rink will still take place and we know our community will still rally around a great cause."
The Monarchs Kid's Club Party has been postponed. A future date has not yet been determined yet.
The Monarchs will still travel to Providence on Sunday for a 3:05 p.m. game against the Bruins. Manchester is home next Friday and Saturday as well, when St. John's comes to visit.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time