Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Monarchs move 'Pink in the Rink' game to Tuesday
Ian Clark's On Hockey: Bruins' Hamilton acts like a veteran
The game against the Providence Bruins will now take place at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Verizon Wireless Arena.
"In the interest of safety for our fans, players, building personnel, staff, city safety personnel and the Providence Bruins, we have decided to reschedule now to give all involved enough time to plan accordingly," said Monarchs president Darren Abbott in a press release. "Although we have moved this event to Tuesday night, Pink In The Rink will still take place and we know our community will still rally around a great cause."
The Monarchs Kid's Club Party has been postponed. A future date has not yet been determined yet.
The Monarchs will still travel to Providence on Sunday for a 3:05 p.m. game against the Bruins. Manchester is home next Friday and Saturday as well, when St. John's comes to visit.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 10
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs