Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Monarchs move 'Pink in the Rink' game to Tuesday
The game against the Providence Bruins will now take place at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Verizon Wireless Arena.
"In the interest of safety for our fans, players, building personnel, staff, city safety personnel and the Providence Bruins, we have decided to reschedule now to give all involved enough time to plan accordingly," said Monarchs president Darren Abbott in a press release. "Although we have moved this event to Tuesday night, Pink In The Rink will still take place and we know our community will still rally around a great cause."
The Monarchs Kid's Club Party has been postponed. A future date has not yet been determined yet.
The Monarchs will still travel to Providence on Sunday for a 3:05 p.m. game against the Bruins. Manchester is home next Friday and Saturday as well, when St. John's comes to visit.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate