Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Monarchs move 'Pink in the Rink' game to Tuesday
The game against the Providence Bruins will now take place at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Verizon Wireless Arena.
"In the interest of safety for our fans, players, building personnel, staff, city safety personnel and the Providence Bruins, we have decided to reschedule now to give all involved enough time to plan accordingly," said Monarchs president Darren Abbott in a press release. "Although we have moved this event to Tuesday night, Pink In The Rink will still take place and we know our community will still rally around a great cause."
The Monarchs Kid's Club Party has been postponed. A future date has not yet been determined yet.
The Monarchs will still travel to Providence on Sunday for a 3:05 p.m. game against the Bruins. Manchester is home next Friday and Saturday as well, when St. John's comes to visit.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 2
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 1
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London