Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Monarchs move 'Pink in the Rink' game to Tuesday
The game against the Providence Bruins will now take place at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Verizon Wireless Arena.
"In the interest of safety for our fans, players, building personnel, staff, city safety personnel and the Providence Bruins, we have decided to reschedule now to give all involved enough time to plan accordingly," said Monarchs president Darren Abbott in a press release. "Although we have moved this event to Tuesday night, Pink In The Rink will still take place and we know our community will still rally around a great cause."
The Monarchs Kid's Club Party has been postponed. A future date has not yet been determined yet.
The Monarchs will still travel to Providence on Sunday for a 3:05 p.m. game against the Bruins. Manchester is home next Friday and Saturday as well, when St. John's comes to visit.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police locate, arrest driver after accident - 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles