Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Serious accident on Route 28 Bypass in Auburn
Traffic is being diverted from these routes, and Auburn Police have asked drivers to seek alternate routes of travel.
Auburn Police have no further details on the incident. It is not clear is anyone was serious injured as a result of the accident.
Nixle alerts were sent on the accident via text and e-mail at 12:56 p.m.
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan