Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Serious accident on Route 28 Bypass in Auburn
Traffic is being diverted from these routes, and Auburn Police have asked drivers to seek alternate routes of travel.
Auburn Police have no further details on the incident. It is not clear is anyone was serious injured as a result of the accident.
Nixle alerts were sent on the accident via text and e-mail at 12:56 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Warwick Mills scores $94.3 million contract from Army for body armor - 0
- Senate OKs medical pot, with plenty of restrictions - 0
- Rangers win in overtime, stay alive for Game 5 - 0
- Hanefeld shoots 74 at Senior PGA - 0
- Bishop Libasci to ordain 2 at St. Joseph Cathedral - 0
- Price tag to restore chimney about $1m - 0
- Officials disallow Woodmont slide show - 0
- Officials question Nashua parking proposal - 0
- House bill lowers emissions cap to meet RGGI standards - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Pease chosen to receive refueling tanker