Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Serious accident on Route 28 Bypass in Auburn
Traffic is being diverted from these routes, and Auburn Police have asked drivers to seek alternate routes of travel.
Auburn Police have no further details on the incident. It is not clear is anyone was serious injured as a result of the accident.
Nixle alerts were sent on the accident via text and e-mail at 12:56 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice