Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Hudson crews prep roads for storm
On Friday morning, town staff began pre-treating the roadways with salt in hopes of reducing build-up of ice from the accumulating snow cover.
Town officials reminded motorists to drive carefully on Friday, remember to to give passing plow trucks plenty of space and, if possible, to avoid unnecessary travel in the evening hours.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?