Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Merrimack town offices and transfer station closing early
Merrimack police are reminding residents that two storm systems will phase together over the region and create moderate to heavy snow across much of the area on Friday and into Saturday.
Authorities are urging citizens to report any hazardous conditions such as downed power lines or debris in the road by calling the Merrimack Police Communications Center at 424-3774.
"Treat any wires as if they are live, and do not touch them," police said in a release.
Parking bans are already in place throughout Merrimack.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 6
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire