Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Merrimack town offices and transfer station closing early
Merrimack police are reminding residents that two storm systems will phase together over the region and create moderate to heavy snow across much of the area on Friday and into Saturday.
Authorities are urging citizens to report any hazardous conditions such as downed power lines or debris in the road by calling the Merrimack Police Communications Center at 424-3774.
"Treat any wires as if they are live, and do not touch them," police said in a release.
Parking bans are already in place throughout Merrimack.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident wasn't wearing helmet - 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate