Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Merrimack town offices and transfer station closing early
Merrimack police are reminding residents that two storm systems will phase together over the region and create moderate to heavy snow across much of the area on Friday and into Saturday.
Authorities are urging citizens to report any hazardous conditions such as downed power lines or debris in the road by calling the Merrimack Police Communications Center at 424-3774.
"Treat any wires as if they are live, and do not touch them," police said in a release.
Parking bans are already in place throughout Merrimack.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 10
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs