Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Merrimack town offices and transfer station closing early
Merrimack police are reminding residents that two storm systems will phase together over the region and create moderate to heavy snow across much of the area on Friday and into Saturday.
Authorities are urging citizens to report any hazardous conditions such as downed power lines or debris in the road by calling the Merrimack Police Communications Center at 424-3774.
"Treat any wires as if they are live, and do not touch them," police said in a release.
Parking bans are already in place throughout Merrimack.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms