Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Multiple cancellations in Derry
School has been canceled for the day and all school administration buildings will be closed.
Veterans Hall and the Parks and Recreation Department is closing at 4 p.m. on Friday and will reopen on Monday, Feb. 11. All activities and programs scheduled in the gym over the weekend have been canceled, as well as the park and recreation department's winter basketball games on Saturday.
The Marion Gerrish Community Center will be closing at 4 p.m. on Friday and reopen on Monday, Feb. 11.
The Derry Public Library will close early on Friday, time to be determined, and will reopen on Monday. The Taylor Library will be closed all day Friday.
Alexander-Carr Park will be closed on Saturday, but the town is looking to open it to the public on Sunday for sledding and lodge activities.
The Snowshoeing at Broadview Farm scheduled for Saturday has also been canceled due to the weather.
- New Ipswich cafeteria worker accused of inappropriate online contact with minor - 0
- Two Nashua men steal empty ATM - 0
- Peterborough man remains free, pending appeal, after conviction on child pornography offenses - 0
- Teen injured in pedestrian/car collision in Hudson - 0
- Manchester police recover shell casings in gunfire incident on Taylor Street - 1
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 5
John DiStaso's Granite Status: NH Senate Majority Leader Bradley latest to endorse Boothby for Executive CouncilREADER COMMENTS: 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty