Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Multiple cancellations in Derry
School has been canceled for the day and all school administration buildings will be closed.
Veterans Hall and the Parks and Recreation Department is closing at 4 p.m. on Friday and will reopen on Monday, Feb. 11. All activities and programs scheduled in the gym over the weekend have been canceled, as well as the park and recreation department's winter basketball games on Saturday.
The Marion Gerrish Community Center will be closing at 4 p.m. on Friday and reopen on Monday, Feb. 11.
The Derry Public Library will close early on Friday, time to be determined, and will reopen on Monday. The Taylor Library will be closed all day Friday.
Alexander-Carr Park will be closed on Saturday, but the town is looking to open it to the public on Sunday for sledding and lodge activities.
The Snowshoeing at Broadview Farm scheduled for Saturday has also been canceled due to the weather.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Supervised visitation: The metal detector problem - 1
- Charter cap trap: A restriction to repeal - 0
- Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal - 4
- Bedford’s road bond: A good deal for a big fix - 1
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 19
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 21
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 10
- Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'