Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Multiple cancellations in Derry
School has been canceled for the day and all school administration buildings will be closed.
Veterans Hall and the Parks and Recreation Department is closing at 4 p.m. on Friday and will reopen on Monday, Feb. 11. All activities and programs scheduled in the gym over the weekend have been canceled, as well as the park and recreation department's winter basketball games on Saturday.
The Marion Gerrish Community Center will be closing at 4 p.m. on Friday and reopen on Monday, Feb. 11.
The Derry Public Library will close early on Friday, time to be determined, and will reopen on Monday. The Taylor Library will be closed all day Friday.
Alexander-Carr Park will be closed on Saturday, but the town is looking to open it to the public on Sunday for sledding and lodge activities.
The Snowshoeing at Broadview Farm scheduled for Saturday has also been canceled due to the weather.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Warwick Mills scores $94.3 million contract from Army for body armor - 0
- Senate OKs medical pot, with plenty of restrictions - 0
- Rangers win in overtime, stay alive for Game 5 - 0
- Hanefeld shoots 74 at Senior PGA - 0
- Bishop Libasci to ordain 2 at St. Joseph Cathedral - 0
- Price tag to restore chimney about $1m - 0
- Officials disallow Woodmont slide show - 0
- Officials question Nashua parking proposal - 0
- House bill lowers emissions cap to meet RGGI standards - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Pease chosen to receive refueling tanker