Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Multiple cancellations in Derry
School has been canceled for the day and all school administration buildings will be closed.
Veterans Hall and the Parks and Recreation Department is closing at 4 p.m. on Friday and will reopen on Monday, Feb. 11. All activities and programs scheduled in the gym over the weekend have been canceled, as well as the park and recreation department's winter basketball games on Saturday.
The Marion Gerrish Community Center will be closing at 4 p.m. on Friday and reopen on Monday, Feb. 11.
The Derry Public Library will close early on Friday, time to be determined, and will reopen on Monday. The Taylor Library will be closed all day Friday.
Alexander-Carr Park will be closed on Saturday, but the town is looking to open it to the public on Sunday for sledding and lodge activities.
The Snowshoeing at Broadview Farm scheduled for Saturday has also been canceled due to the weather.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Turnout light in Derry as of early afternoon - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 1
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Milton residents considering big issues at the polls Tuesday - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voting is not just for adults in Windham - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'