Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man charged after crashing ATV into truck in Pelham, leaving the scene
Police said Peter Hahn, 38, drove his Kawasaki 750 at a high rate of speed onto Bush Hill Road about 11:30 a.m. Saturday into the path of a plow-equipped truck driven by Russell Vigeant, 49, Hudson.
Hahn provided his information to Vigeant, but left before police arrived because "he did not want to be arrested," police said in a release.
Police said they followed fluid that was leaking from Hahn's ATV and found him trying to hide the vehicle, which had been significantly damaged in the crash.
Hahn is scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 25 in Salem District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424