Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Nashua man charged after crashing ATV into truck in Pelham, leaving the scene
Police said Peter Hahn, 38, drove his Kawasaki 750 at a high rate of speed onto Bush Hill Road about 11:30 a.m. Saturday into the path of a plow-equipped truck driven by Russell Vigeant, 49, Hudson.
Hahn provided his information to Vigeant, but left before police arrived because "he did not want to be arrested," police said in a release.
Police said they followed fluid that was leaking from Hahn's ATV and found him trying to hide the vehicle, which had been significantly damaged in the crash.
Hahn is scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 25 in Salem District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 2
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 11
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 1
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917