May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man charged after crashing ATV into truck in Pelham, leaving the scene
Police said Peter Hahn, 38, drove his Kawasaki 750 at a high rate of speed onto Bush Hill Road about 11:30 a.m. Saturday into the path of a plow-equipped truck driven by Russell Vigeant, 49, Hudson.
Hahn provided his information to Vigeant, but left before police arrived because "he did not want to be arrested," police said in a release.
Police said they followed fluid that was leaking from Hahn's ATV and found him trying to hide the vehicle, which had been significantly damaged in the crash.
Hahn is scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 25 in Salem District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 1
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424