Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Nashua man charged after crashing ATV into truck in Pelham, leaving the scene
Police said Peter Hahn, 38, drove his Kawasaki 750 at a high rate of speed onto Bush Hill Road about 11:30 a.m. Saturday into the path of a plow-equipped truck driven by Russell Vigeant, 49, Hudson.
Hahn provided his information to Vigeant, but left before police arrived because "he did not want to be arrested," police said in a release.
Police said they followed fluid that was leaking from Hahn's ATV and found him trying to hide the vehicle, which had been significantly damaged in the crash.
Hahn is scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 25 in Salem District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- I-93 northbound in Londonderry open again after crash - 0
- State Supreme Court hearing arguments in education tax credit case - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 8
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917