Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Nashua man charged after crashing ATV into truck in Pelham, leaving the scene
Police said Peter Hahn, 38, drove his Kawasaki 750 at a high rate of speed onto Bush Hill Road about 11:30 a.m. Saturday into the path of a plow-equipped truck driven by Russell Vigeant, 49, Hudson.
Hahn provided his information to Vigeant, but left before police arrived because "he did not want to be arrested," police said in a release.
Police said they followed fluid that was leaking from Hahn's ATV and found him trying to hide the vehicle, which had been significantly damaged in the crash.
Hahn is scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 25 in Salem District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917