Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Manchester Sam's Club reopens following snowstorm
Steve Schrobilgen, the Northeast U.S. Regional Vice President for Sam's Club, said the local Sam's Club is equipped with numerous items from quality meats and fresh products to other household essentials that can help those recovering from the storm.
"With so many people affected by this storm, we want to make sure everyone has access to the basic necessities, including hot meals," Schrobilgen said. "We understand helping people meet their basic needs is important to functioning during a storm like this, which is why our associates in Manchester are making a special effort to ensure we were open to our Members."
Schrobilgen said Sam's Club tries to anticipate which products will be in greater demand before and after a significant storm, based on experiences from past weather events. Sam's Club has been a part of the Manchester community since 1994.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond