Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Manchester Sam's Club reopens following snowstorm
Steve Schrobilgen, the Northeast U.S. Regional Vice President for Sam's Club, said the local Sam's Club is equipped with numerous items from quality meats and fresh products to other household essentials that can help those recovering from the storm.
"With so many people affected by this storm, we want to make sure everyone has access to the basic necessities, including hot meals," Schrobilgen said. "We understand helping people meet their basic needs is important to functioning during a storm like this, which is why our associates in Manchester are making a special effort to ensure we were open to our Members."
Schrobilgen said Sam's Club tries to anticipate which products will be in greater demand before and after a significant storm, based on experiences from past weather events. Sam's Club has been a part of the Manchester community since 1994.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Mont Vernon murder mastermind drops appeal, citing 'personal and moral' reasons - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions