Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Manchester Sam's Club reopens following snowstorm
Steve Schrobilgen, the Northeast U.S. Regional Vice President for Sam's Club, said the local Sam's Club is equipped with numerous items from quality meats and fresh products to other household essentials that can help those recovering from the storm.
"With so many people affected by this storm, we want to make sure everyone has access to the basic necessities, including hot meals," Schrobilgen said. "We understand helping people meet their basic needs is important to functioning during a storm like this, which is why our associates in Manchester are making a special effort to ensure we were open to our Members."
Schrobilgen said Sam's Club tries to anticipate which products will be in greater demand before and after a significant storm, based on experiences from past weather events. Sam's Club has been a part of the Manchester community since 1994.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health