Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Manchester Sam's Club reopens following snowstorm
Steve Schrobilgen, the Northeast U.S. Regional Vice President for Sam's Club, said the local Sam's Club is equipped with numerous items from quality meats and fresh products to other household essentials that can help those recovering from the storm.
"With so many people affected by this storm, we want to make sure everyone has access to the basic necessities, including hot meals," Schrobilgen said. "We understand helping people meet their basic needs is important to functioning during a storm like this, which is why our associates in Manchester are making a special effort to ensure we were open to our Members."
Schrobilgen said Sam's Club tries to anticipate which products will be in greater demand before and after a significant storm, based on experiences from past weather events. Sam's Club has been a part of the Manchester community since 1994.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- Thomas Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71 - 3
- Judge plans to release GT Advanced Technologies documents critical of Apple - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Derry's tax rate drops as property valuations increase - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH