Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Manchester Sam's Club reopens following snowstorm
Steve Schrobilgen, the Northeast U.S. Regional Vice President for Sam's Club, said the local Sam's Club is equipped with numerous items from quality meats and fresh products to other household essentials that can help those recovering from the storm.
"With so many people affected by this storm, we want to make sure everyone has access to the basic necessities, including hot meals," Schrobilgen said. "We understand helping people meet their basic needs is important to functioning during a storm like this, which is why our associates in Manchester are making a special effort to ensure we were open to our Members."
Schrobilgen said Sam's Club tries to anticipate which products will be in greater demand before and after a significant storm, based on experiences from past weather events. Sam's Club has been a part of the Manchester community since 1994.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands