Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Snow drifts on the roads, blocked exhaust vents at home are hazards say Pelham officials
In a citizen alert issued Saturday afternoon, Pelham Fire Chief James Midgley reminded folks that all combustion devices, including heating systems, gas furnaces and gas fireplaces require external exhaust discharges, and keeping exterior ventilation areas free of snow is necessary to avoid dangerous carbon monoxide build-up inside their homes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 8
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 6
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?